Toribash
patience and chillaxation guy

Not quite Shitty: opener was cool i guess. most would go on about how generic it looks, but i don't mind it to much
didn't know what the replay was until you didn't hit uke so i had to watch it again
tricks are minor and slow
i'm not really sure how i'd properly cnc this considering you're scratching the surface of realism, but
you should use more of your joints while you're moving to not look so stiff and give yourself a better look of possible landings

idk. still, it was a good attempt

For Toriito: definitely more appealing
i'm gunna ignore the opener
the dm's were nice and you sort of got the right thing going, but you either want to get booms or those 1-2dm's done in a quicker succession otherwise it doesn't look all that great
decap part bothered me most, only because there was an unsuccessful attempt right before it

i can't wait to see you further improve, even if my cnc is kind of poo-poo
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 15, 2014 at 07:06 PM.
beware
the goblin
Please don't be crazy - The first part of the replay was kinda good, but as you got more DM's, it kinda went downhill. I guess you should work on getting cleaner hits (where you damage uke but you don't get damaged).

Somethugb new - a few nice tricks, though the speed of you movements between the tricks should kinda improve. Your movements were kinda awkwardly stiff, so use more of the joints on the torso.

Quick and snappy - The beginning looked nice, but You should have kept spinning, so I suggest that when going to the right, just keep going to the right. If you want to change direction, I suggest looking for the right time before changing direction. Then again, work on getting clean DM's.

REMINDER: The number of Dismemberments that occur in a replay matter (aside from sparring and tricking) but at certain times, attempting to make another DM just makes things look even more awkward.

I hope you improve more, you have lots of potential.
Heart of Gold
Thanks for that
-----
24 days later.. Sorry one of them didn't upload cuz of the file because my computer is being a bitch
Attached Files
#KillerBotX - Humbug -.rpl (328.1 KB, 7 views)
#KillerBotX - RAWR -.rpl (359.2 KB, 10 views)
#Killer - Evil.rpl (263.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Nausea; Sep 11, 2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Humbug : The first split kick, you shouldn't have contracted your knee that fast. About the rest of the replay, well i suggest making cleaner hits. The fluidity improved, and although you did a lot of DM's, I think you shouldn't have skeeted uke's head at the end.

RAWR: A fairly generic opener was used, but after that, an awesome manipulation occured. Nice work on this.

Evil: Can't say much, but you improved on this one
Heart of Gold
Humbug: i liked the opener somehow, it was really "in your face" and to the point. the split kick is hilarious, but i am not a fan of how you contracted the knee right after the dm occurred. visually, it takes power from your hits to do something like that
the chest boom was not bad. the grab dm on ukes abs is rather strange. i would personally prefer if it didnt happen. the boom was kinda impressive though, but again, you contracted your knee right after it happened
the skeet wasnt anything spectacular, not sure what the point of it was

RAWR: i dont mind the fact that you used one of the most generic openers ever here, because you did not use it to gain momentum like everyone else did
the manip that followed was pretty nice. i also prefer the hits in this replay than in the previous one, they look a lot more defined and powerful
my problem is that you used the same grab for 3 different hits. i try to never use the same grab for more than 2, since it makes it very difficult to keep your momentum and still hit uke 3 times. plus, you hit ukes crotch on your face

Evil: very very nice manip here. my only problem was that you used you head to break ukes elbow, and while i find that hilarious, i also find it really messy
the grab was in a very strange place, but you still managed to pull off a boom. the only thing i will complain about after this is how you used the same grab for 3 hits, like in the last replay. grab is a very useful tool for when you are having trouble gaining momentum or in mid air, but i would try to avoid it if it is preventing you from moving smoothly and keeping your momentum. still a pretty destructive replay though
oh yeah