ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why are bet bots not allowed?
I tried to google search it, but couldn't find a thread. I found the rule thread where it says they're not allowed, but not a reason so I was just curious why bots like franbot and such aren't allowed?

edit~ Where do I leave suggestions for tb next
Last edited by Worm; Aug 15, 2019 at 09:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Worm View Post

edit~ Where do I leave suggestions for tb next

i reckon you should either pm sir or post it in suggestions thread
Just out of my own curiosity, define bet bot? There’s already a command that lets you autobet on tori or uke each round, what would a bet bot do differently?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
it was so u could type like !sb 15000 and it would nudge u and stuff like that, fran used it last year before he stopped playing so i dont think it wasnt allowed
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It wasn't allowed, he obtained permisson by staff
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun
Sorry to revive week old thread but I have a definitive solution
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=279454

this is server commands list, using /minsb , /nudgeprice , /buynudge , /selfbet , and /sponsor commands you can basically run a bet server without being there... however the issue is that most bet servers are an absolute crapshow with selfbet auction wars and sponsors and the like so most of the community doesn't enjoy this system
Last edited by Captain; Aug 26, 2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As i'm aware, bet bots are not forbidden. They are restricted in doing a couple of things, though. They can't use chat and they are not allowed to manage the room if the 'owner' isn't around. I'm pretty sure these rules are designed to forbid the spam/farmbots, but they also limit the usage of betting bots. Still, you can let them do ~half of your job if you are around.
Last edited by imp; Aug 28, 2019 at 06:05 PM.