Toribash
Original Post
Longest Joint Throw?
Did I break the record of farthest distance joint throw?? Heres the replay btw.....
Attached Files
VORTEX THROW.rpl (115.6 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by RICKMO118; Jun 12, 2010 at 07:07 PM.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
In order to break the record, your gonna have to set it up so that you self-dm then hit uke in the head from a distance. I think the record is somewhere around 20k distance? I also heard warhero is trying to get 35k, and hes very close.

EDIT: HERE is the link for the current record, around the bottom. HERE is War_Hero's 35k try
Last edited by Infern0o; Jun 13, 2010 at 01:51 AM.
I'm going to go ahead and say no, you didn't. I do beleive War Hero made a replay where he threw his head (which happens to have a joint attached) more than 10,000 units, and accurately hit uke.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Considering the fact that the time ran out before the joint hit the ground, it can't be measured. And you have to beat about 35k meters of distance.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Considering the fact that the time ran out before the joint hit the ground, it can't be measured. And you have to beat about 35k meters of distance.

The replay can be edited via notepad to extend the amount of frames. This would allow us to view the point at which the joint hit the ground.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Even by the looks of it it still doesnt look like over 35k meters.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
It's not a record, closed.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time