Toribash
i always looked at the forums and the game as different things.. heck even the irc

but i pretty much agree with what Tuna said, those are fax
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Why should it be seperate tho? The shop the market events transfering tc and items and clanmanagement are all done on the forums
It would be pretty easy to embed the site into the game, but the experience would likely be a bit crap. It wouldn't have the same stability of a dedicated browser.

It would be a lot more interesting to see toribash turn into a browser game. Although limitations with webGL wouldn't allow it.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Yeah they would havevto completely remodel the forums if they wanna make it any good

Technically toribash next could become a browser game since unity has some pretty decent browser support
Yeah I'm probably not gonna be active on toribash anymore so I thought I might as well send things back.
-----
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Technically toribash next could become a browser game since unity has some pretty decent browser support

No.. not with current OpenGL technology.
Last edited by Tuna; Jul 30, 2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Oh ok i didnt know

Btw talking about browser games do y'all remember aot tribute something? You know the hella good browser game
Can I play so my toribash addiction can start again? Anyways, tuna waht are you doing back here in tb??

There was an unspoken rule m8!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Giftedsayshi; Jul 31, 2019 at 12:00 AM.
http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

This is such a good game with a nice learning curve that makes you feel so cool the better you get

Man i remember playing this as much as toribash back in the day