Ranking
bump
and flesh this isnt a place where you can just post your problems please delete your post and make your own thread
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Bump
Ok it's been over a month and almost 1000 people have viewed this thread and your going to tell me no admin or dev or hampa himself have read this thread... Not 1 person? Yea right... Common why won't you guys bother to try and help me or at least tell me your trying?
I think they aren't cause it's useless and a waste of time, like achievments.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
I think they aren't cause it's useless and a waste of time, like achievments.

Perhaps not the right set of words. Yes, it is a problem at its core but its not the most urgent problem the admins could be dealing with. Not sure what else to say as most possible fixes hsve been covered. Im sure you can go without being able to see your achievements, and as I saw your response was not wanting to be left out. Achievements dont have a significant impact on how you play the game and most of the bottom achievements are impossible to get anyways. If your persistent on wanting it though I can only say, patience and time.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
ok well its been about a month since the last post im tired of fucking waiting!!! This is 100% ridiculous! can an admin or dev or hampa himself help me!!!

and guys dont tell me im being impatient iv been waiting for months now. this is far past a reasonable amount of time to hear fucking nothing from anybody of power.

also dont bother asking if iv pmed people iv pmed everybody i know of that can help and none have helped (box responded but he only posted it on the developer's board (so he says), and nothing).
Last edited by KDigityDog; Oct 31, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
ok well its been about a month since the last post im tired of fucking waiting!!! This is 100% ridiculous! can an admin or dev or hampa himself help me!!!

and guys dont tell me im being impatient iv been waiting for months now. this is far past a reasonable amount of time to hear fucking nothing from anybody of power.

also dont bother asking if iv pmed people iv pmed everybody i know of that can help and none have helped (box responded but he only posted it on the developer's board (so he says), and nothing).

I am not gonna tell you to be patient, but if Box responded to you saying that he posted it on the dev's board, it means he did all he could.

If he had the power to fix it, he would have done it already.

It's not the biggest problem currently for them, they are working on a lot of stuff so I'd say you should give them a break.
They will however, eventually get to your problem.
If you are sending PM's and not getting a response, it usually means the staff are not prioritizing the problem and I think you should quit on doing that.

They'll get on it eventually, you can survive without achievements.

I think you are rather unique actually, you can tell people that you are too legendary so they forbid everyone to see your player card.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
I am not gonna tell you to be patient, but if Box responded to you saying that he posted it on the dev's board, it means he did all he could.

If he had the power to fix it, he would have done it already.

It's not the biggest problem currently for them, they are working on a lot of stuff so I'd say you should give them a break.
They will however, eventually get to your problem.
If you are sending PM's and not getting a response, it usually means the staff are not prioritizing the problem and I think you should quit on doing that.

They'll get on it eventually, you can survive without achievements.

I think you are rather unique actually, you can tell people that you are too legendary so they forbid everyone to see your player card.

xD thats actually a really cool way to think about it but yea i guess you are right btw its not like i have been spamming them i sent them one initially and some i sent twice so :/ oh well... can i qoute that in my sig?
------------------------
ill wait a bit longer i guess before i bump the thread
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
xD thats actually a really cool way to think about it but yea i guess you are right btw its not like i have been spamming them i sent them one initially and some i sent twice so :/ oh well... can i qoute that in my sig?
------------------------
ill wait a bit longer i guess before i bump the thread

Sure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.