Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Other players custom sounds keep going on my tori
When i play someone who has hit sounds / kiai it then goes on my tori.

Not sure if its only me who can hear it but I deleted custom folder which got rid of all the sounds i'd collected but after a few days its collected some more.

Is there any fix to this or is it just a bug?
Last edited by Rai; Oct 24, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
It's a bug. Pretty sure you can just delete the files out of tori or Uke's folders. I think that's how it works still. Either that or the players with the custom sounds folder.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Glad to see someone else is getting this. I was bugging JTank about it last week.
Deleting your customs folder doesn't work, neither does validating your steam files (reinstalling)

I fixed it temporarily with the /dl command but it comes back within a day.
The only real fix for me so far has been disabling grab sounds, kiai and hit sounds, however this tends to make me forget I'm playing Toribash when I tab down after losing.

/me pushes suggestion of disabling custom sounds in options
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
It's a bug. Pretty sure you can just delete the files out of tori or Uke's folders. I think that's how it works still. Either that or the players with the custom sounds folder.

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Glad to see someone else is getting this. I was bugging JTank about it last week.
Deleting your customs folder doesn't work, neither does validating your steam files (reinstalling)

I fixed it temporarily with the /dl command but it comes back within a day.
The only real fix for me so far has been disabling grab sounds, kiai and hit sounds, however this tends to make me forget I'm playing Toribash when I tab down after losing.

/me pushes suggestion of disabling custom sounds in options

Thank you very much guys, Also hat PM me to your suggestion thread i support it %100.