Ranking
Original Post
who would you rather...
who would you rather kill, you have a gun, only ONE bullet in it and as soon as you shoot the gun disapears and your right leg and left leg and left arm is cut off and you CAN NOT line them up so who would you rather kill? rebecca black or justin bieber?
(i would probly kill justin bieber)
IF YOU DONT WANT TO KILL ANYONE THEN IF THEY GET HURT.

BTW SAYING `` I WOULDN`T KILL ANYBODY`` STOP TROLLING
Last edited by CrabWithShovel; Apr 16, 2011 at 11:43 PM.
I'd rather kill jb, but why the flipping' fuck buggar would I want to lose my limbs to kill some faggot?
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
im just asking who would you rather kill if you had limbs people go like i would grab them a line them up and kill bith of them so you can only kill one person
I wouldn't kill either one. Senseless murder is wrong.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I could care less about either of them, But if you HAD to kill one, who would you pick?
Bieber. I enjoy laughing at retards that can't understand the deepness of Friday.
Friday is amazing, and my hormones are a-ragin' for rebecca <3
Justin for sure ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I'd kill JB but I'd shoot him somewhere thats not very vital,and watch him suffer and bleed to death.