Toribash
Are you adding new tourneys? Why u removed all the tourneys and added only 1 for 6k in abd? -_0
The tourneys are still there, but they are now qi restricted. This means that you can only join a room of your belt level. This allows people to play games with players of their skill level. Also, the mods will be changing weekly. If you want to see more, go to this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=485386
A hasbeen like the rest
i want to see stabjutsu_original on new tourneys rotation
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I like how we have official mods that we can play, but I feel that more should be added with the small amount of official mods right now.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I noticed over the weekend 10/24-10/28 GTBoxing disappeared off the
'[x] Official server' list...and I am quite perturbed. I started playing in 2008, got an account in 2009, and have played pretty loyally since, with some black spots. For all i can remember we had official servers with Jousting, zweilhanders, twinswords, and now, a mod called MSDS, where both players double grab a rotating pole and land flailing, dismembering kicks on one another. Not to mention, the more difficult mod for boxing called FightNight which sits empty most of the time. RealtoriBoxing is another example of a more complicated boxing mod, where your feet are free to flop around. This stuff just replaced GTBoxing(just because your feet are static)? Where you could always get a short line and challenging fighters (or the 'learner' noob) or the occasional hit-and-go leaner. At least it was bound in skill, no dqs, or dismemberments, or fracs. Just points, blocking, and striking. I was told
"Just host your own server."
But the problem with this "go f*ck yourself" philosophy is that I would sit without a single opponent for over 30 minutes if i were to start a boxing server; unprovoked.
Cmon guys, even if gtboxing wasnt the most skill based room, it was damn fun, especially against 2 players who know how to land their punches.

...just saying
bring it back...
MAGNETS magnets MAGNETS
I'd like to see some runkido. The dq inside and outside the ring makes it fast to play. However it does require the players to run towards eachother and not everyone can run. But there are ofcourse openers that help with that. This will be a new challenge for the more experienced players.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Bring that public abd back k. It was always crowded, it requires skill, it's a fun mod.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Bring that public abd back k. It was always crowded, it requires skill, it's a fun mod.

Well I dunno about the "skill" or "fun" parts, but they don't need brought back. The servers for them died and are awaiting being restarted.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you