people playing: 129, servers online: 39, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » General » Rapid Threads
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Apr 30, 2018   #1
=Saturn
My rings are better..

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Staff Badges
So playing with Krieg right, and saw his Market Squid badge and it matched his set really well and it made me curious, Is it possible to have a Custom item made that looks like the badges given out to staff ect. but with no correlation to any staff, so obvi MS wouldn't be applicable cause thats impersonating Market squids, and Mod Makers badge would be a no go too. but is it possible to make your custom badge? or is it against staff impersonation rules etc.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Old Apr 30, 2018   #2
$reimu

Katti Belt

You can get custom 3D items made by you/someone else for $ in the profile and item customization store.
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to purchase a custom made badge as long as it doesn't look like a staff badge. I guess you could ask Icky for specifics in that thread/by PMing him.
#TLL
Super Moderator | Market Squad
Old Apr 30, 2018   #3
Goat

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

One thing you'll want to remember is that the item has to be made prior to submission. They (probably) won't make you a badge for the commission. If it's under 500 faces, then the item will be $30, if it's over that, (up to 1000) it's $50. You can always commission an item forger or anyone in the community to make the item.
Old Apr 30, 2018   #4
Elite
NON-EXISTING!

God Belt

From what i know you can't get one similar to "legend" items but i dont know if staff badges are like a subcategory like that or smth
Old May 1, 2018   #5
=Saturn
My rings are better..

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Awesome, thanks to all who replied, appreciate thy help.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!
Closed Thread