ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How to Accept WARS
Well ive had lots of people asking me how do I accept wars and I explain it and sometimes they don't understand or not know where to go well this tutorial is to help u in the future next time u accepting a war invitation.

Either u will send or they will send and if its u sending theres one extra step and if they sending then theres no extra step.

If u sending:
Step 1:
Well first u need to go to clan tab

Step 1

Step 2:
Set game limit:
this will be how many games will be played all together
First to: like 7 which is the most common these days so this will be the first clan to get 7 points(wins)

Step 2

Step 3:
Set the clans tag or clans name but I recommend tags because some names could be long and confusing

Step 3

Step 4:
You click declare war next to the name you filled in

Step 5:
Click load items

Step 5

Step 6:
You need to click offer prize and accept prize once the opponent has offered and accepted theres (if they sent it all you do is accept and offer at the same time its that simple)

Step 5

and that's it if theres any questions feel free to post here and if theres any mistakes just let me know but im pretty sure this is all correct please enjoy
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Well this is actually how to send a War Invite not how to Accept it. To Accept it if your on the Receiving End you gotta press the Accept Prize button.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |