Ranking
Original Post
How old were you when you made your first email account?
Was it named anything special?
Why did you make it?
What did you use it for first?
Do you still use it?
--
I was 9 I think when I made my email [email protected]

My dad used to nickname me buddy so my cousin suggested that and the number 15 cuz that was his age at the time (i dont remember what "wrs"was for)

I always had to ask my mum to use her email so I could sign up for stuff like adventure quest, Runescape and poptropica then my cousin told me I could make my own nd lie that I was 18.

I used mine for roblox probably.

I no longer use this email, now I have [email protected]
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
I was 5 when I made one for icloud and it has been my main email account since

it's basically just my full name @icloud.com
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
it's a very basic one, still use to this day for basically everything. Made it because I needed a gmail to use a site I don't remember what was.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I was 7 when I made my first email (@abv.bg) so I can make accounts for Skype and the somewhat used back then ICQ

Talking about 2004 year, jee that was a while back.

I think I created mine when I was 7 or 8?
I saw my folks on Facebook playing games and I wanted to play
I played Mafia and Wild Ones on FB
I scroll through Facebook but mostly use messenger ig

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
the first one I ever had was [email protected], I didnt actually make this email it was my father that did. Its still being used

But the first email I ever made was [email protected]. This was made for this game when a bunch of dudes told me they were gonna revive urban lmao. Never happened since urban was still kicking ;c. This is also still in use
Ily <3
i was 7 or 8 idk when i made my first account, i used it for roblos and steam games, im 11 now and im currently using a new email account
My first email were at 8's? I dont renember clearly, but it was my name, birthdate and @gmail.com lmfao. Now i use this [email protected] for all my things, and yes, I created it in 2017 xd
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
this is social engineering
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???