ES Recruitment Drive
Wow that sounds intense. It's the exact opposite to what happened here this past summer. That El Nino year fucked us majorly. All the borehole wells dried up, so we had to start taking water from the river. Unfortunately the corrupt local government had sold the pumps and taken the money for themselves, so we had to bring in more pumps, but then the river itself dried up.
In the end the army had to send large water tankers to relieve us.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Sounds harsh!
I can't stand hot weather at all :u And that just sounds like hell with even more dog shite piled above it with the local government being twats like always. :o
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I hate hot weather. I plan to move to Seattle so I'm hopping for a longer, cooler, seasons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
I hate it too, I hate sweat..It's nasty.

you're nasty
ya filthy animal
winter and snow is better though
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

idk I prefer hotter days but not so hot because in birmingham, it has to rain atleast every week and it's annoying.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
cold days are best days, sweat is grotty
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I plan on moving back to Indiana when I get the money because Tennessee is too hot and gets like a couple inches of snow at most
I have moved some 15 posts to the trash thread, Sixville/All your alts, if you ever feel like posting useless posts in our board again, just don't.
/me is officially annoyed.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions