Toribash
I will try my best Mr. Sparkling water is magic.

As for this laptop tho... It's fabulous! You'll be hearing me post about it for the next millennium
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
What was that? You like me to steal your decap? Certainly!

Jokes aside, nice decap! You take after your leader well!

BTW, I've reached 400 posts

thank you very much, man! i decaped the player with the elbow and then catched the head xDD. and congrats for the new laptop and 400 posts! I really want to stay home btw, i am at school now...
BIG BTW: i am on 50k global rank now! I just MLG'ed the players like a pro, lol
Last edited by ESoldier25; Mar 11, 2015 at 08:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
When i get my upgraded internet, I be sure to listen in!

As for now, I have my new laptop! I went from struggling to achieve 30 fps on minimal graphics, to now maintaining 50+ fps on maxed out graphics!

Needless to say, I am happy.

that is a really fucking awesome man.
laptop like that r really expensive on mah country
-----
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
thank you very much, man! i decaped the player with the elbow and then catched the head xDD. and congrats for the new laptop and 400 posts! I really want to stay home btw, i am at school now...
BIG BTW: i am on 50k global rank now! I just MLG'ed the players like a pro, lol

well i think theres nothing special if ur global rank is 50k (because i was on the rank 50k like...3-4 times before). But,because its ur first time and + u r still a brown belt. CONGRATS!!!!. U r really something special
-----
btw,my global rank is close to 50k,but my boxshu mushu rank is really fucking well good.because my boxshu rank is 600
Last edited by Mattkit5; Mar 11, 2015 at 11:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ahahaha, nice Matt!

My ABD Rank has increased to like 175 or something, i was in the top 100 or so for a little bit but went on a losing streak!
t
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
ES we ware playing darn tk ... you didnt dm me in abd if im correct

I decapped a metal player in ABD, emils! but i pretty f*ucked you up with that moves, lol. But if you play more and more, you will get better and then you can kill the enemy brutaly!
well i think theres nothing special if ur global rank is 50k (because i was on the rank 50k like...3-4 times before). But,because its ur first time and + u r still a brown belt. CONGRATS!!!!. U r really something special
-----
btw,my global rank is close to 50k,but my boxshu mushu rank is really fucking well good.because my boxshu rank is 600

hahah, it is not my first time, but being a brown belt who beat the crap out of the enemy is something special
and congrats for your modrank in boxshu mushu!
oh 50-45 more games and i am a black belt!
Last edited by ESoldier25; Mar 11, 2015 at 02:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
OHHH HOMIES. our clanmate pentatium is reported
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=503232
should we do something about pentatium?

i saw the report , it looks like a google head. dont worry he is not gonna get banned