Ranking
Seems like a friendly player who knows what he's doing. Has my commendation to the clan leaders!
W♠osh.
I agree, but I'm a bit concerned with loyalty. He was in RWL, quit for about an hour to make his own clan, re-joined RWL, quit again, joined TAG, then quit that today, and is asking for our clan now.
Just a bit suspicious.
That's a good point. I suppose we could "simulate" that by just giving him a few days, as we would do with most -outside- the clan to see if they're still up for it. If that makes sense.
W♠osh.
yea, I say lets give him a trial period in our clan, see how that goes, then make our decision
Former Item Forger
I think with what Delaid said, it'd be better to wait a while before giving him a trial (If the trial is nessecary or not) with what he said about loyalty. But hey, it's up to the leaders not me :]
W♠osh.
Make him use a [maybe] tag?

Anyway. Ive known squirrely for awhile(you all know him)...nice guy i say he is in.

I dont see any problem with him switching clans(RWL so disorganized and inactive id leave too, TAG wtf is TAG??), ive been in countless amounts of fail clans myself ,

if he leaves us you dont get back in...ever...at all...period > .
hi i just wonder about i can join [NO] i know iceman ryousan and stupitanor and vampire all are nice ppl so i hope i can join