Ranking
Original Post
Decap Help
Heres a move I've been working with for a while now, but I cant get it to work no matter what I do. If anyone has any ideas I should try or feels like editing it and fixing it themselves, it would be greatly appreciated!
Distance is 175
Move List: Extend Left Pecs
Contract Right Pecs
Rotate Chest Right
Contract Right Hip
Extend Left Hip
Space X2
Contract Right Ankle
Extend Right Hip
Contract Left Hip
Space X2
Extend Right Ankle
Rotate Chest Left
Attached Files
Almost Decap.rpl (16.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 24, 2009 at 09:39 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

lol dude you barely touched his head. if someone were to fix it they would need to change the replay alot, try changing distance
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Lol I know, I'm trying to get closer to his head, thats all I need to do. I've changed the distance alot already, but I guess I could try some more. Its hard because if I get too close, I kick him in the chest, and if I'm too far, I miss him completely
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 24, 2009 at 09:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

make him go closer then dont extend knee as early. wait an extra second or so. and also to go up in 1 frame instead of 10 hold shift and tap p for each frame. it is very helpful
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
I never extend knee =/. Added move list to first post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Yeah, I had a feeling it would. Thanks for trying anyway =D. I'm trying to get better at this game, and I was hoping for my first "real" decap.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

0.0 Hurray! Tamer, you are awesome! Can you tell me what you did?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Well, is this a tut or what?

I know I see replays.

Please read the thread before posting, thanks. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Oct 24, 2009 at 09:59 PM.