Toribash
sent, message has my mail.

EDIT: PMd it to you.
Last edited by banana150; Feb 25, 2008 at 12:09 AM.
TC received and the head has been sent. Enjoy!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Thanks

EDIT: i need head texture and do not have 2.3 so i need 20000TC now -_-
Last edited by banana150; Feb 25, 2008 at 01:41 AM.
Originally Posted by stoog458 View Post
they are nice and plenty but 6,10, and 11 are eerily similar

See, the thing is, for all three of those you can pick whatever image you'd like to replace the skull. I just used the skull for ease, but I'm not trying to imply that you can ONLY have the skull.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
nice heads hanz0, i would buy the v for vendetta one if i didnt already have a good head ;)
Since when did I become Asian?
Thanks JDawg!

In other news I'll be working on a few new designs and adding them sometime this weekend. Also, I'm taking requests now! w00t! Check the original post for request format.

-hanz0
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 29, 2008 at 03:23 AM.

B&B&B&
hiya can i have the Flaming Skull with Carrick on the back? can you change the flames to (emerald) green plz? thx

pm d the creds through
Last edited by Carrick; Feb 29, 2008 at 06:24 PM.
the objective of war is not to die for your country....its to make the other poor bastard die for his!!!
Head sent. Note that there's a more or less "infinite" supply of heads #6, 8, 9, 10, and 11 due to the high degree of customization available with them. You're able to choose background color/texture, and foreground design/image and color.

Also I'm still working on the new heads, got a couple of cool ones. I might also go back and do some improvement on old heads (specifically Haze).

Oh, and since I'm way too lazy to work on it, the Phantom of the Opera head is now only 100TC.

B&B&B&
Wow, the head is uber pwnage, one request, ill givec another 250 for the same head with marine visor.