Toribash
am i going mental after watching 22 episodes of CAPU~ CHuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u (also known as rosario+vampire) in a row?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
^ Without a doubt.

Also started chuunibyou, and I'm really enjoying it.

May as well finish it today considering it is only 12 episodes.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Started watching Highschool Dxd, everyone seems to know it so thought I might watch it. Watched the first 3 episodes and lol this guy can't take anything seriously if there are a pair of boobs infront of him (which is like once every 5 seconds).
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Started watching Highschool Dxd, everyone seems to know it so thought I might watch it. Watched the first 3 episodes and lol this guy can't take anything seriously if there are a pair of boobs infront of him (which is like once every 5 seconds).

To be fair, they're quite large boobs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah so I just got hooked by Kimikiss. Damn work getting in the way of anime!!
Proud member of [Pandora]
Finished Tower of God. It was really good. Really freaking good. The story is well thought out, from the beginning to the end. It's hard to explain, it was just.. different.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Finished Accel World.

Its pretty good but not as good as sao
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Finished Tower of God. It was really good. Really freaking good. The story is well thought out, from the beginning to the end. It's hard to explain, it was just.. different.

Only manga there?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Only manga there?

Yeah, I'm not so much for anime. It's kinda underground, and korean manhwa isn't usually made into anime.

But the manhwa is great.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore