Ranking
hello I did mistake before so I played toribash in 2016 after I stopped ... now I came again and I wanna be in good clan .. I will be active .. I like toribash because its fun .. Before I had here too much friends in my clan and others too.. Irl I am doing mma so I like combats sports so this is why I am playing this game.. I wanna join because I think that I will be usefull for you all .. I will be active in cws and I will do just good name of this clan .. I am soon 22 in october I will be and my long personal goal is to be a good person and I wanna be a hero for my kids .. and I wanna be good in mma .. All .. see you in game
Originally Posted by bodliak View Post
hello I did mistake before so I played toribash in 2016 after I stopped ... now I came again and I wanna be in good clan .. I will be active .. I like toribash because its fun . .Before I had here too many friends in my clan and others too.. Irl I am doing mma so I like combats sports so this is why I am playing this game.. I wanna join because I think that I will be usefull for you all .. I will be active in cws and I will do just good name of this clan .. I am soon 22 in october I will be and my long personal goal is to be a good person and I wanna be a hero for my kids .. and I wanna be good in mma .. All .. see you in game

Nice app man. We welcome you. Inv sent

Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
definitely better than the first app O_o

Very true

Hi. My name is Eduardo "sKarZZ" Alves and im from Portugal. I am 28 years old and I play Toribash since 2006. I started playing this game because I love the fighting style but mostly because of the costumization aspect. I love doing textures (even if they are bad), thats what brings me back to this game everytime. Maybe thats why i became a video game designer after all this years xD. I recently came back and it isent fun to spend all day in public lobbys without knowing anyone. So basicly I decided to apply to hive to learn, get better and make friends along the way.
P O R T U G A L
Originally Posted by skarzz View Post
Hi. My name is Eduardo "sKarZZ" Alves and im from Portugal. I am 28 years old and I play Toribash since 2006. I started playing this game because I love the fighting style but mostly because of the costumization aspect. I love doing textures (even if they are bad), thats what brings me back to this game everytime. Maybe thats why i became a video game designer after all this years xD. I recently came back and it isent fun to spend all day in public lobbys without knowing anyone. So basicly I decided to apply to hive to learn, get better and make friends along the way.

Cool, we are all about growing and learning, and artistry always comes in handy in these parts :>

I will send invite, welcome

Hi! My name is Alex Jones (yes like the info wars guy), my in-game name is 'swagybread' (might be soon to change). I am 18 years old and from Texas, US. I started playing Toribash in 2016 and was a part of the clan, Ash, for about a year before I took a break from the game. I started playing again recently with a newfound love for the game. I've always enjoyed very technical games like MKWii and TF2 that have a large part of their skill ceiling defined by their movement mechanics and unique tech, Toribash is no exception to this. I am also a computer nerd so I've made a handful of rom hacks and graphics for other games, I feel like I could apply this skill to Toribash in some ways. I'd like to join Hive because I'd like to be better cemented in a Toribash community and have opportunities to play the game in more competitive settings.
Originally Posted by SwagyBread View Post
Hi! My name is Alex Jones (yes like the info wars guy), my in-game name is 'swagybread' (might be soon to change). I am 18 years old and from Texas, US. I started playing Toribash in 2016 and was a part of the clan, Ash, for about a year before I took a break from the game. I started playing again recently with a newfound love for the game. I've always enjoyed very technical games like MKWii and TF2 that have a large part of their skill ceiling defined by their movement mechanics and unique tech, Toribash is no exception to this. I am also a computer nerd so I've made a handful of rom hacks and graphics for other games, I feel like I could apply this skill to Toribash in some ways. I'd like to join Hive because I'd like to be better cemented in a Toribash community and have opportunities to play the game in more competitive settings.

I like this alot. I'm stoked to have ya, welcome. Inv sent