Ranking
Original Post
Coheed and Cambria: No World For Tomorrow
Also known as, Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume 2: No World for Tomorrow. This progressive rock/alternative (whatever you'd like to call it) album was released in 2007. After reviewing the whole album, I think it is another stunning musical collage of tracks from this very unique band. Combining yet again distinctive and high-range vocals, great guitar and basslines, as well as killer drumming from Taylor Hawkins, drummer for the Foo Fighters.

My favorite tracks from this album are The Hound (Of Blood & Rank), No World For Tomorrow, and Feathers.

Comments, criticism, add your input.
Last edited by Degradation; Nov 16, 2009 at 03:57 AM.
I think this band blows. Well, wait... Let me clarify. I like the musical style of the band, if it were an instrumental band I would listen to them all the time... But, Claudio Sanchez is a terrible singer if you ask me, my opinion is that he ruins the entire band. But for some reason the other members can't see that. Also, I would like to say, I love the keywork it's an awesome logo.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Slith View Post
I think this band blows. Well, wait... Let me clarify. I like the musical style of the band, if it were an instrumental band I would listen to them all the time... But, Claudio Sanchez is a terrible singer if you ask me, my opinion is that he ruins the entire band. But for some reason the other members can't see that. Also, I would like to say, I love the keywork it's an awesome logo.

I feel as if he complements the band's style. There's too many singers that sound alike these days, or have the same range and tone quality. Claudio's voice is unlike anyother's, and is very interesting in my opinion. But I understand why you think that he ruins the band. His voice is very intricate and for a voice like his I think that in rock, it was a hard time finding his place.

Thank you, Slith.
I can't stand Coheed and Cambria, I have
Good Apollo I'm Burning Star 4 Volume One: Fear Far Through The Eyes Of Madness, and I...I don't know I think it's Claudio's voice...it just...fucking bugs me.
Toribash...I threatened to make a comeback last year...Never came to be. I think I need to change that this year
Obviously Claudio's voice is the main attraction when it comes to this band.

Well, at least it's a break from all the other genric rock singers. A unique voice for a change. :>
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming