Toribash
Original Post
[music] Some moar feedback
Yeah so hi!

I started working on this track today, I think it has potential but is missing that something (a bit empty). Please gief some opinions and ideas on the track WIP

EDIT: new one
https://soundcloud.com/hindsightseeing/update

older one:
https://soundcloud.com/hindsightseeing/moar-wip-stuff
Last edited by cowmeat; Apr 24, 2015 at 11:54 AM.
Wow, that's cool!

The vocal were really good, it match very well with the flow
Who sung it?
It's also clean, now.. I'm a producer myself but i'm no expert so i can't tell but from what i heard it's clean n good
I love soft electronic thing until hard hitting dnb so this is still in my range of taste
You can add some more vibrating bass to crunch up the background, but it's up to you

Followed man c: !
Keep up!
Please bring back Organiζations board
Well thanks, I don't think there's any hard hitting DnB there?
But got to the problem on the track, the bass on the "drop" is bit too thin and its abit empty
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Well thanks, I don't think there's any hard hitting DnB there?
But got to the problem on the track, the bass on the "drop" is bit too thin and its abit empty

No no no you didn't get what i mean
I meant i love thing ranging from soft electro to hard electro stuff, so your track genre is still on my list

For the drop. i think it's bass-ey enough, but not wobbly/growly enough
lol sorry for the poor wording

Who is your inspiration artist man?
I think you could add louder bass like the one from most deep dubstep track
Also, snare should be more powerful imo, the cymbal cover it

Do what you love, I'm not a good producer
I just listen what i like, and l identify what it lack
lol it rhyme
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
Dude this sounds really professional, no flaws as far as I can see (hear).

Shit ton of fails, shit mixing, thin bass and god damn awful sfx
Good to see you getting into the future bass craze too, man. We gotta collab sometime. Anyway, the structure and composition so far are grade A. It's just down to mixing and sound design. There were just a few trivial tweaks needed here and there (you already brought them up), but the harshest mixing issues are somewhere around 1:20. The vocal manips get a bit clumsy.

Otherwise, I love the track. Keep it up.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
Good to see you getting into the future bass craze too, man. We gotta collab sometime. Anyway, the structure and composition so far are grade A. It's just down to mixing and sound design. There were just a few trivial tweaks needed here and there (you already brought them up), but the harshest mixing issues are somewhere around 1:20. The vocal manips get a bit clumsy.

Otherwise, I love the track. Keep it up.

Agreed. the "A" is too loud and pushy. Gonna fix them. Ima make the transitions a bit smoother and mix it with some thouhgt later today.

Edit: feel free to link soundcloud
Last edited by cowmeat; Apr 25, 2015 at 02:45 PM.