ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REQ]CopyPaste
alot of people been wanting a translating thing but i found a better idea!! All you need is a Translated site or thing and a script that someone can make to allow you to copy and paste

my req is can someone make a copy and paste script so that people can just go to their fav translate site and copy the translated txt into toribash cuse alot of people cant use [iBot]
The reason there is no copy and paste is because people would spam shit, like links, which can horribly fuck up your move (accidentaly clicking it etc.).
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
aint it possible to make a Program that "converts" the data from your "clipboard" and makes it readable data for toribash(i have no idea what i`m talking about)
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
people already can, and do spam links. although I'm sure it would be way more common if they could just copy-paste things in there. It's not a very useful idea. if you need a translator to talk to someone, then don't talk to them. saves you a lot of grief. ;)
Stats: :Proud whatever-the-hell-I-am-at-that-moment-in-time of VorteX:
Here is a tip
Use iBot and copy paste the text from there

~~Don't spam, children!~~
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
actualy I think there isnt copy/paste inside toribash, to make it simpler to port in more OS.