Toribash
View Poll Results: Does [Eclipto] become official?
Yes
31 Votes / 41.33%
No
44 Votes / 58.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[Poll] [Eclipto]
Okay, Rutz sent in this app a while back, but with uni starting up and all the holds I had to dissolve, time was a bit short. I spent today reading everything I missed in Clan Discussion, and I'll try my best to keep everything going smoothly from here on out.

You know the drill, do they become official or not? You will decide.

Story of Clan Eclipto

Thousands of years ago the godess Eclipto arose from the depths of phail.
With her there came folowers equipped with the worst lack of skill,
with knowledge of the most hilarious moves ever known to the world of toribash.
Purling their paths with enemys drowned in laughter from their abdomen tickling ingame comments.
Arousing their dark mistress with techniques so alluring and beguiling that even the indians wrote a book about it.
These are the Black Knights of incompetence, these are the foes you wish you found earlier when you bought that 1k toribooster.
Vicious Vilians with withdrawing vulnerabilities, Tenderising Tootzies that traumatise tamborine playing tentacles.
These are the stunning lords of disablity, the unable yet uber sexy Clan Eclipto !!

Aim

Besides the usual things a clan aims for ( World Domination, Respect etc... ) we also try to spread fun and laughter throughout the world of Toribash

Members List

Metasoulec
Recka
Rutzor
Whipmaster
NestyPL
Ookichan
JayTheGay
Flubbah
Theif
Steeli
Akatsuki
Soth
yourface

Clan Rules & Punishments

Rules:

1. Don't be a complete jerk who curses around all the time and insults other players just cause of loosing.

2. Racism is a complete nono, if someone drops the N-Bomb he better get ready for the punishment.

3. Respect other clan members as well as members from other clans, same goes for regular members too of course.

Punishment:

Quite simple,

First offense / violation: yields a simple warning.

Second offense / violation: yields another more serious warning garnished with the information what happens if theres one more rule violation.

Third offense / violation: You will be kicked from the clan and get humiliated by japanese businessmen. You all know i'm talking bout bukkake right ?

Structure:

Recently Recka made me Leader of clan Eclipto, so well...i'm your new god
Recka and Metasoulec are Co-Leaders with the right to recruit.
Ookichan and whipmaster are our official recruiters, though any member can recommend players.

~Rutz
GO ECLIPTO!!!!!
The Aperture Science Enrichment Center would like to remind you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak and, in fact, will never threaten to stab you.
well...looks like "No" is winning.....and the poll ends tommorow....all hope is lost....all we need is just 3 more votes...
GO ECLIPTOS!!!

lol and also im flubbahs cousin so dont mind the copy, i just did not know any other name YAY!