Ranking
oh my! i didnt know this was being undertaken, any progress pictures by any chance? i dont feel like reading through all the pages to find any pics -_- sorry.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
@Above two posts. This thread was made back in 09. sydek's first post was a necro bump, so shame on you.

Only one model was created, it was too complicated to mass-produce, so only one model was made by a toy company that had relations with 2bknown's dad or some shit.
wow... i am hugely disappointed... Toribash action figures would be the only action figures worth buying...

I am VERY disappointed D:

Somehow, it has to be done though. i am certain it wouldnt be THAT difficult to accomplish after all.

But since this thread is dead, i'll leave it be from here on out. however, i hope to see someone take this challenge on in the future and succeed.
Hi,

Maybe not that dead.
I've forgotten about this thread, too. I think avwave as well because I didn't receive his PM. It's a bit unfortunate because we had a beta test phase with extremely reduced prices. Anyway, by now there's an online interface, so you can check it on your own:
http://i.materialise.com/
I don't think it'll be cheap. Remember, prototype company, known for producing unique pieces, but not necessarily for low price ;)

I hope that's ok to post external links, I'm aware it's advertisement in a way. I'm not really affiliated with it, though: Although I do work in a branch of this company, it's on a completely different matter (with a lot of teeth ;)).

STL files are indeed CAD-program files, but in fact, a lot of other formats also might work. There even is a Google Sketch-up plugin.
\\ Edit
And a Blender plugin. Now that could be handy.

If you try, let me know. I'm as curious as you are.
Last edited by Fluxit; Apr 9, 2010 at 12:32 AM.
If I don't get the ToriFigure then I must get my hands on the blue prints D: ..
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Novelty action figures could pave the way to commercial action figures though... personally, i'd want to get ahold of one, either which way.