Ranking
Original Post
Coolest film character.
I was wondering which film character the toribash community thinks is the most generally cool.
To help you answer I have thought of some guidelines.
-I do not think super powers or anything of that sort should be the overruling factor in your choice. Although being slick and skilful obviously helps with awesomeness, it is not cool unless you use the skills in a certain way. For example Tony Stark is not cool because he has a super-suit, he is cool because of his ego. James Bond is cool because of his quick wits as well as his combat skills but the main charm is from his persona and how much class he bring to fighting bad guys.

-I would prefer if the characters were all pretty humanoid (for those scifi folks) although robots and human like aliens can be pretty cool.

-You should say some things about them and the movie they are in if your choice is not very well known (so don't bother so much telling us about them if they are from a blockbuster movie because we most likely already know them).

-Please explain why you think they are cool.

That is about it. Eventually I want us to have a list of awesome movie characters. feel free to suggest more than one person.

My character is: Sam Lombardo from the 1998 movie "Wild Things" which has a massive plot twist about every 9 or 10 minutes so is hard to tell you about without giving away spoilers.
Sam Lombardo (played by Matt Dilon) is a charming and good looking high school sailing instructor and counsellor. He is just too damn sexy and his female pupils feel exactly the same way about him.IMDb page on the movie.

(Sorry for the relative lack of structure and effort of this thread, I have spent a while writing this and frankly can't be bothered to underline, center, and bullet point everything right now although I might still do it tomorrow.)
-----
Try to think of the less obvious characters if you can.
-----
Or any character whatsoever?
Last edited by Zelda; Nov 30, 2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
No?
-----
Ok. Sorry for bumping just now. I thought it would be added to an edit automatically but it turns out it has been more than 24 hours. Cya.
-----
How do I close this via iPhone?
Last edited by Zelda; Dec 1, 2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
To close your own thread, you have to find the "Thread Tools" tab, which is located at the top of your post that started the thread. Just remember that for later use, because I'm closing this.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder