Toribash
Original Post
%ACCUSED OF A SCAM
allright i have been accused of a scam
i dont know where t put this so i am going to put it here
sorry if it is not the right place

i bought this account from spaceinvader for 50$
the deal was if i send him 50$ he would give me he account + void force + shiiks textures

i have seen shiiks textures before and i still had them saved in in peoples custom folders

after the deal was made and space invader had received the money he told me that he had lost shiiks textures so i told him i think i still have them saved somewhere on my laptop

i am currently wearing what i think are shiiks textures but i could be wrong

here is a pic of that i am currently wearing

here is the proof
http://img268.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=picture13q.png

i sent spaceinvader a message asking him if these were shiiks textures but he never responded so ...

all i am trying to say please do not ban me for wearing what i though to be shiiks textures
if they are not shiiks textures i will remove them from my texture set and delete them

i just had to get this out incase i get banned

apparently this set belonged to a admin and a guy in game got mad at me and started flipping out saying i am going to report you and you will be banned tomorrow

PLEASE DONT - REP
i am just really mad because i didnt do anything wrong and he said i will get banned

i will work on getting space invader to post here
the guy tat accused me was named colno (i believe his alt account is V2mP1rE)
SORRY FOR POSTING HERE
I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST
PLEASE DONT BANN ME
BTW THIS ALL HAPPENED DURING A WUSHU TOURNEY ON THE 24TH
I BELIEVE THAT IT WAS HELD BY MICU
MICU PLEASE POST HERE TO CONFIRM

CAN I PLEASE TALK TO A MOD TOO
Last edited by Toast; Jul 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM.
Go to support or contact a mod via pm.
Last edited by F3rr0n; Jul 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM. Reason: edit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]. Tagknife:you get one minute
*Dances*
*Shuffles*
*Teases*
When did this take place? Today? If so, please wait the requisite 24 hours before reporting a scam. See if he can't unlose the textures.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
please correct me if im wrong but i thought account selling was now illegal on the forums.
if its not im sorry.
it is but i i bought this over pm

there was no problem with the account

i just need to confirm that these are shiiks textures because when i bought the account this was part of the deal

the only thing is that spaceinvader will be away as of tomorrow and will not be back until the 5th
Technically, account trading is unsupported. I don't seem to see anything about the account. Regardless, if it happened today, give it 24 hours.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
my main priority is to let you know and to show the deal that went on incase this account gets banned

is it ok if i keep these textures on for now
If you legitimately paid for them from someone who legitimately owned them in the first place, yes. If you're unsure about any of that, then save them somewhere and don't wear them.
Squad Squad Squad lead?