Toribash
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
Anyone can come up with one or two rhymes with adverbs,
But you can't seem to have fun without repeating your words.
May I make a plea that you stop subjecting me to read nouns used adjectively,
Admittedly you can probably see that the rhyme on the previousness line was ironically was an aforementioned use of an adverb but at least I don't descend into bars which lend themselves to idiocy.
And HLnaster nobody would call your rymes crime, contrary to how you see yourself your far from divine, all you are doing is wasting your time, which is fine. Now I'm going to hope you can cope with these ropes of mine. Your use of words is so poor you should just head for you door before you abuse this opportunity any more.

This is my first attempt at any rapping and most of my contempt in this post was just acting so I hope we can be content to view each other as brothers in this event since we are all equally bad (there was no rymes in these last couple of words and for that I am truly not regretful since this thread is retarded).

I'm a an M80, you Lil' like that Kim lady
I'm buzzing, Dirty Dozen, naughty rotten rhymer
Cursing at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer
You Attacking the dude that you you bit your style from
You ain't gonna sell two copies if you press a double album
Admit it, fuck it, while we coming out in the open
I'm doing acid, crack, smack, coke and smoking dope man
My name is Luke Power I'm an alcoholic
I have a disease and they don't know what to call it
Better hide your wallet 'cause I'm coming up quick to strip your cash
Bought a ticket to your concert just to come and whip your ass
Bitch, I'm coming out swinging, so fast it'll make your eyes spin
You getting knocked the fuck out like Mike Tyson
The proof is in the pudding, just ask the Deshaun Holton
I'll slit your motherfucking throat worse than Ron Goldman
-----
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
There is no way you can compete trying to use my words against me.
I'm awake and already baked chewing out wannabe fakes with a rap
So stacked I'm ready for a verbal war with my lyrical ensemble score
Like music I'm striking notes and chords in harmony with a flow
Too steady delivering blows too deadly to those who think they know
A shove from me is enough to show your half assed words who's uncle

Stop Attacking Him you could work together i will stab you in the eye with a pepper. im the undefeatable aggressor but follow your leader and never say never

your dreaming if your believing i can be defeated by somone whos already retreated you might as well fucking stop cause youve just been deleted
all your shitty lines already depleted i will shoot you and make sure your left leaking.

you start shreaking cause your not healing your bleedin you think i care i have no fucking feelings.
Last edited by lukeypow; Jun 15, 2014 at 04:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
The thing with ryming "ing"s is that you can sing any verb in eng-lish language. I don't want to be held hostage to you stupidity which you're spilling on me.

I'm not gunna bother to write any more on ya (meaning your) thread for a while since it actually getting quite late and I need to go to bed.

And yes; the last bit was ironic.
Good morning sweet princess
The thing with ryming "ing"s is that you can sing any verb in eng-lish language. I don't want to be held hostage to you stupidity which you're spilling on me.

I'm not gunna bother to write any more on ya (meaning your) thread for a while since it actually getting quite late and I need to go to bed.

And yes; the last bit was ironic.

Theres no reason to start trying to offend people :/
I have an idea! We could start alternating lines to make a group rap!

Please edit the thread description so this is a thing. We will have to do some sort of linking rhyme with the line posted by the last person. After a while it can be posted together as only terrible and disgusting rap.

And sorry for offending you
Admittedly you can probably see that the rhyme on the previousness line was ironically was an aforementioned use of an adverb but at least I don't descend into bars which lend themselves to idiocy.
And HLnaster nobody would call your rymes crime, contrary to how you see yourself your far from divine, all you are doing is wasting your time, which is fine. Now I'm going to hope you can cope with these ropes of mine. Your use of words is so poor you should just head for you door before you abuse this opportunity any more.

This is my first attempt at any rapping and most of my contempt in this post was just acting so I hope we can be content to view each other as brothers in this event since we are all equally bad (there was no rymes in these last couple of words and for that I am truly not regretful since this thread is retarded).

I have an idea! We could start alternating lines to make a group rap!

Please edit the thread description so this is a thing. We will have to do some sort of linking rhyme with the line posted by the last person. After a while it can be posted together as only terrible and disgusting rap.

And sorry for offending you

some raps on this page arnt horrible and disgusting haha
Sorry. I was mostly talking about my raps to be honest.

Also!! Can I request that if this thread is moved to the HoS or closed that the moderator's explanation has to be a rap of some sort because of awesomeness?
-----
And when I said horrible and disgusting I meant that if lots of people try to work together then it will be fun but will probably fail to produce anything good.
Last edited by Zelda; Jun 15, 2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

What the fuck, who the fuck?
Says my name wrong at the start... you might be out of luck.
Prepare to get hammered by a truck, because that's what I'm doing rolling over your college rhymes that suck.
Kid, don't come gramatically over a fight that messes up your reality or else it's a fatality to have your presence in this, truly tragically, encounter of two minds developing duality. BRU-TA-LI-TY!
Stick your sentences over your own self, don't blame sins over someone else, nobody is godly and never ever will be, but fuck it, I'm bold staring at your face, wannabe. You see? I don't mean to offend, but if it's a rhyme battle, I must attend, especially since even your face doesn't blend, this is a rap battle thread, not a school where idiots learn how things can be read.
That said, I'd like to say you're kind of good for your first time, but please, don't try to pick the hamster into a rhyme fight.
bye ♥
Last edited by Hlmaster; Jun 16, 2014 at 01:50 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by Hlmaster View Post
What the fuck, who the fuck?
Says my name wrong at the start... you might be out of luck.
Prepare to get hammered by a truck, because that's what I'm doing rolling over your college rhymes that suck.
Kid, don't come gramatically over a fight that messes up your reality or else it's a fatality to have your presence in this, truly tragically, encounter of two minds developing duality. BRU-TA-LI-TY!
Stick your sentences over your own self, don't blame sins over someone else, nobody is godly and never ever will be, but fuck it, I'm bold staring at your face, wannabe. You see? I don't mean to offend, but if it's a rhyme battle, I must attend, especially since even your face doesn't blend, this is a rap battle thread, not a school where idiots learn how things can be read.
That said, I'd like to say you're kind of good for your first time, but please, don't try to pick the hamster into a rhyme fight.
bye ♥

Hamster is right your idiotic rhymes didnt even last for half the fight
me and hamster we ganging up thats right
we gonna make sure that your ball stranglers feel tight
hey wait what did you say?! did you just go ahead and call rapping gay
ok thats it i had me and hampster the throat stabbers gonna beat you again
and break your fucking legs until your bones poke through your skin.
your like drake a fake signed to a record label what a mistake stop going against us and forming a gay callage
im sorry dude but we already have a nicki minaj.
I admire your courage from these half assed cromagnon raps,
But your minds improperly nourished as I flourish with knowledge
To banish the hacks lacking back acting whack living like worms.
Nothing but germs of the benign kind trying to rhyme like I.
With minimal lines watch as blow down the spineless
With images so clear I'm revered as a prophet
Who happens to be timeless
You worry bout' rhymes, start worrying bout' your crimes! You ain't got shit to no one ya silly grammar nazi, you're like a rat on my shoulder, so useless, so ugly. You ain't got shit on me unless you rap like uganzi. Grammar ain't you're worries man, your rhymes are what needs some checking.

"Audience cheers"