Toribash
Original Post
Torishop update
Hi, we're releasing a beta version of the updated Torishop.

New features:
  • Main screen with the latest shop updates (only for steam users)
  • Easier section navigation
  • Torishop shows if you have enough qi and TC to buy items
  • General design changes

Purchase button for USD-only items is hidden for now, will be displayed with the new game client release.

Download links: torishop.rar (extract to Toribash-4.x\data\script\torishop\ ; torishop.exe (choose the Toribash folder to install).

Torishop uses some new functions from 4.9 so emotes will display incorrectly. Other stuff should work fine on 4.82.

To get the Torishop update in Steam, switch to the "-beta" branch in properties.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Did you try turning off your flames, did it still lag?
What's the regular fps you have while playing and what's the fps you get in the "menu" part of the Torishop and the items' preview part of it?

I turned off my flames, and my regular FPS is 60 when playing, and I got about 10 in the shop
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Looks good on the screenshots. But when I open it it does /opt uke 0 and I enter freecam.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a bit of a recommendation with the Torishop update. Consider redesigning this:

Stuff

The text overlaps and it looks odd. Hard to read as well.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I have a bit of a recommendation with the Torishop update. Consider redesigning this:

Stuff

The text overlaps and it looks odd. Hard to read as well.

Guess I also already fixed that, will doublecheck though. Thanks.
The only thing I don't like about the new torishop is how you can't see all colours. Why is that by the way? I think it would be better if you could 'try on' all colours.
It shows you what you have unlocked and what you will unlock at the next belt.
geez do you even surf forumz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|