Ranking
Original Post
[TGS] Family Friendly Thread
Hello friends! Welcome to the official Team Girl Scouts Family Friendly Thread!

In this thread you can talk about anything you like. However, please refrain from posting content or participating in topics that include or are related to sex, violence, nudity, profanity, racial slurs, blasphemy, innuendo, horror, drug use, sexism, racism, xenophobia, transphobia, and homophobia.

Enjoy your stay, have fun, and remember... big brother is watching.
Last edited by Shmevin; Mar 12, 2019 at 09:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i love doing well in school and donating to local charities im a productive member of society please support local businesses and please ask your parents before going online
i've participated in school study groups abvout three times now, it jsut takes a "can do" attitude to care about your education you young impressionable youth i tell u oncei tell you twice look both ways before crossing the street
Last edited by Shmevin; Jan 28, 2016 at 08:08 AM.
holyshrimp is a great role model for the kids
and thiggist
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
im going on a field trip on the 4th of february and I am not gonna do drugs, before, during, and after it's done because drugs are bad.
Last edited by Shmevin; Jan 28, 2016 at 04:47 PM.
ask for ur parent's permission before going on the interwebs and don't be out when its dark. also go to sleep before 9pm
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Drink your Shmevin, don't do Shmevin, and stay in Shmevin, kids.

Gosh darn you to Heck Shmevin you ruined my life advice.
Last edited by Nomad; Jan 29, 2016 at 01:30 AM.
Preposterously dank.
I had a swell time at wednesday church this morning, and am looking forward to wednesday night church and thursday triple church day!
Wow clay what an example you are! we should all strive to achieve such greatness!