Ranking
Original Post
(VERY) VERYRARE
ABOUT:
VERYRARE is a clan that will be accepting new players and training them to be good fighters. Though invitation is easy unless you prove yourself and continuing to increase your skill you may be able to climb the ranks withing the clan and also help our clan climb in ranking. As a new clan will be pretty much open invite with an application, new members will have a week to prove themselves.
lots of cuts will be made and players that have shown to be skilled fighters or new players that are persistent in training will be promoted though the ranks.

GOALS:
Reach 10 members { }
Reach 25 members { }
Reach 50 members { }
Win 10 wars { }
Win 25 wars { }
Win 50 wars { }
Reach top 5 { }
Become Official { }

APPLICATIONS:

apply on our clan page here

I don't really care about the format of applications just put maybe your age if you want, mods you are good at your goals within the clan and why you would like to join.
Last edited by Rare; Feb 7, 2019 at 05:23 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by wulfrig View Post
dmitri fedorov 5 years i want jo (VERY)

lol, ok ill add you to trail just be active for a bit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by methode21 View Post
hello my name is methode im 17 from australia and i'm good at aikidobigdojo

Welcome to VERYRARE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi your original post appears to have very little effort put into it. I suggest expanding a bit on what your clan is about, add a story and goals as well would be recommended. You have 7 days to fix your post, otherwise your thread will be closed.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Hi your original post appears to have very little effort put into it. I suggest expanding a bit on what your clan is about, add a story and goals as well would be recommended. You have 7 days to fix your post, otherwise your thread will be closed.

will do buddy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yo, its M7 Im chill. A good Mushu/Aikido player. Down to do whatever. Wars games etc.