Ranking
Im sure someone has made a full self DM before. Nonetheless, great replays.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
holy shit... never though that would be possible... because the last joint is nearly impossible to break, but you manged it. wow

But I still don't get how the last one is done...
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Im sure someone has made a full self DM before. Nonetheless, great replays.

Shook made a 19 dismemberment replay which PlayerId666 edited to become the full 20 joints broken. However, as far as I know, I'm the first person to manage it on my own.

Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
holy shit... never though that would be possible... because the last joint is nearly impossible to break, but you manged it. wow

But I still don't get how the last one is done...

It's very difficult to get the last elbow and wrist to break simultaneously. If you look closely, I bruise the elbow just before grabbing the bicep so that the elbow is weakened allowing a slightly easier break.
After consulting the other mods of the boards, We've decided to add this record to the book of records. There isn't actually a fastest self full dismember yet, or a most self dismembers, but we're adding the fastest self full.

Congratulations!
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
42 frames off the previous, 169 frames now.

Still a WIP though, quicker is definitely possible.
Attached Files
#WIP331.rpl (160.7 KB, 55 views)
Anyone can grabhit... I'd really love if people started making nograb records...

that said, that does take skills
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Records aren't about style, they are about speed. A no grab is going to take a lot longer. I also doubt it's possible. Feet are really tricky to dm. I don't see how you could dm the feet in a quick way without grabbing
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I know. But still, that's a new record, and it is most dismemberments, not all in fastest succession, although full self DM being an old story, that is what it turns into.

I was talking more like "most uke DM's without grabbing", or if at some point in time someone manages to dismember uke completely, how fast.

I do know that records are about speed and not style, and that's why I don't like them .

I'll stop talking off-topic now though.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!