ES Recruitment Drive
The groups thing look cool... But as far as practicality goes, our previous forums were better imo.
[A L P H A]
Guess what. We cant post threads or messages that are over 1000 words long. Thats just great.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I think it's cuz changing names and making private boards became too much of a hassle for them?

stop making up reasons.

and stop bawwing everyone.

Im pretty sure this is just a test, and if not, you will live.

[T]
#hi

can we keep our previous boards for a week to get everything converted to the groups then?
and to easily get everyone warned about it?

or even 1 day so i could post a thread there

EDIT: Argh!
Needs the mod options of the old ones like merging threads and stuff :/

Also, i need to make more clan moderators. I created it, as co-leader, and i don't know how to make the clan leader a mod (!)
Last edited by DarkJak; Apr 13, 2009 at 05:55 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Dude i can't even make a group.

Some 2 random noobs made a group called DARKNESS, or as people know my clan.

What can i do..?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
stop making up reasons.

and stop bawwing everyone.

Im pretty sure this is just a test, and if not, you will live.

seriously, nothing can be that important that you can't wait a day or two, chill man.

[T]
#hi

The reasoning for all this is because now you have complete control over your group. You can make it public for all to join, invite only. You can decide whether you only want your members to view your content.

It is a lot more organised, and it's private if you wish. We've changed this because the amount of people who wanted a new clan, and basically, administration cannot keep up with it. I don't see why we needed "official" clans, anybody couuld literally create one so what the hell. We will always know what the more "premier" clans are, simply by word of mouth. That same principal applies in real life, too.

The new way is much better, so stop the whining and give it a try.

Oh, and I changed the word limit to 10,000. See? That's all you had to do. Ask.
Last edited by veb; Apr 13, 2009 at 06:41 AM.
I think i could definately like the new way but will the features like stickies and merging threads and editing posts come back? or not?