Original Post
bands/musicians you'd get yelled at for liking
let's try a more positive topic

i genuinely like skrillex
he's a sick producer that just got a lot of hype and now everyone hates him :'(

honestly if you're going to bag on a popular dubstep producer, go for datsik
datsik sucks
shmevin eats smegma
Now this one is probably very common, but I think nickleback isn't too bad.

Some of there old stuff is much better.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i like mostly ''Gorgoroth''. but few day ago i listen to ''screamo dubstep'' and its cool...
just a fancy signature
I find myself coming back to The Residents. I have absolutely no idea why, though.
Fun thing is, I think I actually found them through someone on this forum who thought they sucked. This is the first one I saw.

Anywho, if we're talking dubstep...

Skream <.<

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I still really like Cradle of Filth, when i was younger i used to listen to whatever everyone else was listening to, shitty pop/chart music that kind of stuff ('90s pop was hilarious by the way) but i always found it kinda boring. When i heard these guys for the first time i cracked the biggest shit eating grin ever, it was a complete revelation to me that music was in fact not shit and boring, but could be really fucking cool and interesting instead.
So a bit of a soft spot for them.

One of their finest.
I agree with the Skrillex being a good producer. The people who diss skrillex usually thinks dubstep is just "WUBWUBWANGAWWAWAWA" and starts to dislike the genre altgether.

I also really liked My Chemical Romance. Even their latest album.