Ranking
i support smallbowl why dont add gtboxing not replace it...i really love realtoriboxing (i used to be rank number 6)..but i know that some people love gtboxing just as much as i love realtoriboxing and to see their favourite mod dissapeared its heart breaking....so why not add realtoriboxing back dont replace it with GTboxing...that way both the realtoriboxers and the GTboxers is happy
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Alrighty.

I'll add realtoriboxing.tbm back in using a different server so there are both. Which I would have done that in the first place if I was made aware there was an actual following for realtoriboxing.tbm. It's just whenever I went and had a look at the server, it was consistently empty.

Anyway once I have a spare 30 mins I'll add the server.

On a side note, I'm going to ask everyone dial it back and refrain from insulting each other. It's fine to have opinions on mods. It's also fine to discuss which has more/less skill. But if it just turns into a back and forth insulting spree I'll infract what needs to be infracted.

Remember, this is a discussion. Not an opinion based argument. If you think A is better than B, explain why. Nicely.

Thank you in advance.

E:
Added, /jo boxing2
Last edited by Icky; Mar 12, 2016 at 01:45 AM.
Please add ninjutsu again.
It was so much fun and its just a great mod. Why has it been removed anyway? There were so many people who played in ninjutsu tourneys and in the Public.

NOTE: Without fracs, they're nonsense in ninjutsu. Or at least raise it
Last edited by Matharu; Apr 17, 2016 at 09:05 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Please add ninjutsu again.
It was so much fun and its just a great mod. Why has it been removed anyway? There were so many people who played in ninjutsu tourneys and in the Public.

NOTE: Without fracs, they're nonsense in ninjutsu. Or at least raise it

I thought there is a pub ninjutsu server ;o

anyways I like the ninjutsu idea then how about a quick lenshu3ng server I think that would be pretty awesome
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I thought there is a pub ninjutsu server ;o

anyways I like the ninjutsu idea then how about a quick lenshu3ng server I think that would be pretty awesome

Quick lenshu would be amazing
I wouldn't mind having one normal wushu server around (wushu3/brushu), possibly with some qi restrictions to minimize running (black/3rd dan). Wushu2015 is fine and all but that dojo really kills the fun and restricts the number of potential moves you can do, especially really risky, high power kicks.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
I wouldn't mind having one normal wushu server around (wushu3/brushu), possibly with some qi restrictions to minimize running (black/3rd dan). Wushu2015 is fine and all but that dojo really kills the fun and restricts the number of potential moves you can do, especially really risky, high power kicks.

Wushu is alright but where is ninjutsu (without fracs) ?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I think a quick aikido big dojo server would get a lot of play. Set it to no grab and it'd probably always have people.
Hey how about u bring back the 5th dan (or above) 5k abd tourney.
Signature