Ranking
Original Post
Unibash Applications

READ ME

DO NOT APPLY IF YOU JUST WANT POWER
OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE INACTIVE
You will just get kicked within a few days.

Unibash has been going through some serious development lately. We merged Unibash with The Academy, getting the teachers and testers to work together and many more things that I'm sure you would like to hear about.

We are a little low on staff members right now. This is due to the recent cleanup of inactive/unproductive members and the new modification. We will not tolerate inactivity and you will just be removed from whatever it is that you are doing, so dont apply just because you are bored or something.

OPEN POSITIONS
Art and Film
Clan and Market
In-Game
Modding and Scripting
Uniteam

REQUIREMENTS

Overall Requirements
Must hold at least two classes per week for any teaching position.
Must be active (just in general)
Must be active ingame.
Must have access to a computer with Toribash downloaded and playable.
Must be professional and kind to your students.

Art and Film Teacher/Tester
Must know handling with the art and movie and your tools like:
Photoshop, Gimp, Maya, Sony Vegas, etc.

Clan and Market
Just send your application to Fish.

In-Game Teacher/Tester
Must know all development in the game like:
Be a great player, In-Game commands, etc.

Modding and Scripting Teacher/Tester
To be able to mod/script.

Free form applications, be persuasive etc...

Send all of your applications to Tryton and Fish or to any manager!

Managers List

Good luck!

Last edited by Tryton; Jun 20, 2011 at 04:42 PM.
The app is free-form, right?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Why do you guys still trying so hard on doing this unibash thing? It's just useless. Toribash is an extremely newbie friendly game. You want to teach but nobody wants to learn. Just make some guides and thats will be enough.
Hmm. I'm looking at in-game teacher position, but my belt? Do belts matter? I'v been playing since 08' I just sell accounts..
Originally Posted by MrKotik View Post
Why do you guys still trying so hard on doing this unibash thing? It's just useless. Toribash is an extremely newbie friendly game. You want to teach but nobody wants to learn. Just make some guides and thats will be enough.

You're wrong, I work with the unibash a long time and I saw a lot of classes being given.

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Hmm. I'm looking at in-game teacher position, but my belt? Do belts matter? I'v been playing since 08' I just sell accounts..

Don't worry, just send your application.
Alright, thanks for the quick feedback, will send mine once I get back on my computer, heading up to my grandparents atm
Originally Posted by MrKotik View Post

Stop pulling stuff out of your ass. I've taught for Unibash for almost a year, and I've had students of every kind. You think this is a newbie friendly game huh? I've heard it has one of the harshest learning curves out there for a game.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Stop pulling stuff out of your ass. I've taught for Unibash for almost a year, and I've had students of every kind. You think this is a newbie friendly game huh? I've heard it has one of the harshest learning curves out there for a game.

I agree with Mookie. I used a lot of time on learning Toribash, and I'm still improving. Many of my friends started playing, but quit again soon because they didn't understand the physics of Toribash, and couldn't figure out how to play it good enough to compete with other users. I think this is actually the main reason that there is not more than 1 million playing Toribash. Also, if people doesn't want to be taught, then why is there still a lot of students?

Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
ok just trying to know whats unibash

Unibash is a place where everyone is accepted. They can be taught in making art and films, ingame playing etc. It's the biggest group of teachers and students in Toribash, and they have some respected and cool members. It's a good place for a newcomer to be. He will improve quicker and become better and more adequete than the others in his league.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..