ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Whose This Shmevin Guy?!?
In a world, where nobody knows anybody, there is one stand alone person. One person that is going to introduce one man, to the public… What’s up guys! So most of you already know Shmevin from his instant “fame” as an Item Forger. He just kind of popped out of nowhere if you are not [...]

More...
This one is kinda crappy, you should at least re-check what's written before posting.
No. It's written by me, ToriBot is just the one that ends up posting it on the forums.

Reason I did Shmevin was because I was requested to. Not many people knew who he was so yeah Next one should be a bit better and get you excited. Rawr need more suggestions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by sir View Post
This one is kinda crappy, you should at least re-check what's written before posting.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
No. It's written by me, ToriBot is just the one that ends up posting it on the forums.

Reason I did Shmevin was because I was requested to. Not many people knew who he was so yeah Next one should be a bit better and get you excited. Rawr need more suggestions

I'm pretty sure he said that it was crappy because of the grammar. Two blogs in a row you managed to do a spelling mistake in the thread's title.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I don't think anyone gives one about the title so stop complaining about it, it is a small mistake, it is what is in the blog that matters.
Hattersin wants that.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post
I don't think anyone gives one about the title so stop complaining about it, it is a small mistake, it is what is in the blog that matters.

I agree.
Originally Posted by PTDBank View Post

It's not only the title.

Official game blog shouldn't have mistakes like this:
Originally Posted by Beta
So most of you know you as a dueler, what urged you to apply...

It's not even spelling/whatever that could be made due to learning English as second/third/etc language. Just laziness to re-read everything once again before you hit the "post" button.

Title is just an addition. Once again, it's an official blog, not a thing random users post.