ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help with life-like movement
I find myself quite a noob when it comes to fluent leg and arm movements, I also struggle to stabilize and straightening out my lumbar. If anyone has any tips or could possible help me with this then preferably add me on steam. Link for my steam profile is in my signature. I attached a few replays to show you guys what I mean. Apologies for the crappy flip it's the only replay I have that displays this major problem

Thanks for taking your time to read this

Yours Sincerely Jordan
Attached Files
#################flip.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by RedPanda; Aug 10, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
That would honestly be amazing, thanks
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
No worries man, hey if you want just send me a PM with your steam/skype name if you've got one and I'll set something up for us tomorrow for me haha
A mile long journey starts with only a single step
The key is relaxing. If you tend to hold your joints, it makes you look like a brick wall rather then a human being. Try relaxing your joints to get the life like feel.

i miss you ocean
I also have a problem with my abs. I find it hard to keep a straight back so I'm constantly leaning forward struggling to get my chest upright. Thanks for the tip
This is one of my spars I did, and I used relax all techniques A LOT in it. Tell me what you think.
Attached Files
Spar with NiZap~.rpl (408.3 KB, 7 views)

i miss you ocean
Awesome work, dude.