Toribash
Original Post
Life Simulator
Hey, myself and some friends have been working on an update for one of our games for a few weeks now and we would appreciate it if you could check it out, tell us what you think and just give us any general feedback . I am one of the artists, the lead artist designed the levels and world map, I designed all icons and the logo.

Here is a quick introduction from the lead developer.

"Life Simulator is a social tycoon game in which you must develop your character in order to survive and have the best life possible!

You can play as you like, choosing to collect rare items in your inventory, or progress through a series of jobs so you can earn as much money as possible!"

You can find the app on the App Store or Play Store as 'Life Simulator 2017'! We have worked hard on this so please leave a comment if you do check it out.

Screenshots

These are only a few of the places you can go! I just haven't progressed far haha.

Here is a google play download link for anyone interested!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.FVG.LifeSim
blue
pink
Just viewed the images on the play store and it looks really cool right now, there is plenty of detail in all the objects in the game.

Ill download it tomorrow and ill give more feedback.

Other than that good job!
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I downloaded it and I play ~30min. It is a nice game, but I couldn't click on the things to learn at school (like English, mathematics). Also the game crashed ^^

But congrats, you made a good game
Yeh the main developer is working on fixing bugs yet some users seem to have bugs that others dont. Thanks though, I will show him your post so he is aware of it!
blue
pink