Toribash
Original Post
General Local Moderator Spots
Hello,

We are in some real need of new local moderators to be assigned to the General section of the forum. Namely, Discussion and Rapid Threads however I may take one other Off-Topic Moderator if they happen to indescribably awesome.

If you are interested please PM me your application. The application is free-form meaning I will not give you a set format. However some mandatory things to include are your GMT, activity hours and past experience. In the application please include which board you are interested in moderating, applying for both RT and Discussion is not a problem if you can show me you are up to the task. Please note any applications posted in this thread will be laughed at and then thoroughly ignored.

I will keep the applications open until Friday and will then name the new moderators on Sunday night. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread and good luck.
That will depend on the activity amount and time of good applicants. But probably around 2 - 3 for each board.
Will your current activity in the board give you any sort of advantage or disadvantage?
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Will your current activity in the board give you any sort of advantage or disadvantage?

I would assume that current activity in the specific board in which you apply can only benefit your cause(productive and knowledgeable posts, mind you). Obviously if someone applies for a Rapid-Thread board moderator position and only has two posts in that board they would be less likely to be selected than someone who posts there regularly. Someone could also have an advantage for their experience with other boards/if they have well-known moderating skills.
[spirit]
Will taking more then one board to moderate be appreciated? Or would you rather have a single board per moderator?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pro tip: Find people that are already doing well in these sections, and contirbuting to the community in a positive way and approach them.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Will taking more then one board to moderate be appreciated? Or would you rather have a single board per moderator?

Depends on the user. If you are new to moderating then applying for just one board would be wise. If you consider yourself more experienced then knock yourself out.
[spirit]