ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Minibash 0.6
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.6
- FPS speedup (should hit 60 fps at times, press 'f' to check)
- Minor graphics changes to allow for higher FPS
- Prevent saving of mods with joints out of their limits (like the whiplash leg mods). Violated joints will show up as red.
- Add block particle instead of black splat
- Add active/passive status on challenges. For challenges to show in "Next Challenge" they need to be activated. You can have 10 active challenges at once. Challenges are activated using the "My Challenges" web page.
- Userid is NO longer the same as toribash userid.
- More gore particles
- Bouncier head

Bug fixes:
- Fixed Post Game Screen making the game slower the longer it where up
- Updated tip for what hands block (left hand blocks right)

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods and challenges.
Originally Posted by EviLock View Post
Could it be possible to add grabbing in minibash?

Yes great idea, + too add more features that is already in toribash, more items
Touching the head=Decap?
That's what i see there now.
It's just i touch the head and it's decap ....
No grabbing plz this sucks
ok i love minibash and the mutant oppents are fun to fight in my opinion and i think you should get 2 xp at most if you fight high ranking oppents no i havnt really seen much bugs the head might bounce around alot when i decap my oppent (i think its a little funny) and great job on the games hampa keep it up
weed + fire= happiness
Great job ;o, really liking the FPS increase.
what am i doing here
Hampa , this is cool , you're doing so fast ! oh yeah , maybe we can have a ghost color feature , and able to save replay
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Hampa , this is cool , you're doing so fast ! oh yeah , maybe we can have a ghost color feature , and able to save replay

In a previous Minibash thread hampa said there would be replay saving on the iPhone app.
what am i doing here