ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help a noob out?
Hey guys, I've only played toribash for about an hour now an not doing so well.
If anybody could personally teach me that would be appreciated. The mod I would like the most help on is aikido, I don't need one of those fancy mediocre "clubs" because all I need is the basics no need for 10th Dan black belts.

I'm enjoying this game very much, and it takes a while to learn thanks nabi for such an awesome game.

PM me if you are willing, or comment below thanks bye.
ok
yes i will help in aikido....i am a 3rd dan black belt!now ill teach you an aikido opener:

relax all
lower both shoulders
right rotate chest
contract left pec
extend right pec
extend neck
contract abs
contract both glutes
hold both knees
space
raise left shoulder
rotate chest other way or just relax chest
contract right pec
space
contract left hip
extend left glute
relax lumbar
relax abs
relax left knee
relax right glute
space
hold left knee or contract
space
hold both glutes
right bend lumbar
lower both shoulders
contract any elbow
when its right,extend left knee and turn him over
if it wont work,fight in hold and:
relax that extended knee
relax chest
left bend lumbar
extend abs

this technique only works online
私の顔にそれを言う。
Thanks for the epic move, meet me ingame? /sa mayashu.

Also I wasn't asking for moves specifically, but meet me ingame and I'll tell you what I mean.
Hi, use private messages (pms) for asking others to come ingame.

Also, you might want to check out Unibash ingame section for ingame classes and courses:
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441
Originally Posted by Mayasuh View Post
Hey guys, I've only played toribash for about an hour now an not doing so well.
If anybody could personally teach me that would be appreciated. The mod I would like the most help on is aikido, I don't need one of those fancy mediocre "clubs" because all I need is the basics no need for 10th Dan black belts.

I'm enjoying this game very much, and it takes a while to learn thanks nabi for such an awesome game.

PM me if you are willing, or comment below thanks bye.

well i have my "own" basics, that i tell everyone who wants/needs/asks for tips. some people would call its shit and u shouldnt follow them, but just try it and if u like it, keep playing in this style

NEVER EVER PRESS C
^this will help u to find a good playstyle which most of the people use. if u start with it its hard to find a "move" but u can start always with the same in the first 10 frames. just after it try to counter the enemy, so he dont decaps/kicks/shovels or does something another thats bad for u.

play always relaxed. a relaxed joint is harder to brake/disember then a holded or contracted/extended.

if u got a opener and you played some rounds very well with it. try to make it a bit diffrent (dont grab or dont kick directly).

well i think thats how i found my playstyle, and how u find a good "basic" playstyle. if u want to play with me, just send me a PM and we can handle it (im 8th dan black)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken