Toribash
lol i think i tried to convince someone to make a madman with that mod like a million times before, i am glad it finally happened, and it's actually pretty well made considering the mod. i think i would have half assed it cause the fact that its a 360chest madman alone already makes me laugh, nice job putting real effort into it haha
oh yeah
SHITE
opener was nice and spinny, but needs more spins
sick ass boom hit decap combo
nice skeet
boom hit was sex
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
according to my knowledge, i am the 3rd (or maybe 4th because darkdranz and festus made a collab and got this) person to get a consistent 10dm boomhit

also on larfens IM A LEGEND stream (im pretty sure at least) some said that i would become the next boom god
they were right
Attached Files
M - Totally Wankered.rpl (272.6 KB, 58 views)
holy shit

that opener was really cool, nice and fluid

that boom was fricken badass, but when I first saw it I thought u only used your head, but I soon realized it wasn't, which made me sad

holy fucking shit, dm's were nice and you were pretty fluid throughout

sweet jesus
beware
the goblin
LOL that lagged my computer
I am glad that there are people who enjoy making things explode
everything is so simple when the enjoyment you get out of a replay can be quantified by the amount of dms there are :D
oh yeah
awesome ass collab with burke i forgot to post a while ago.

frames are; Bquad 850 - 580 Burke 580 - 370(i helped with the 5dm) Bquad 370 - 250 Burke 250 - 0 (i also helped with the last kick)
Attached Files
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jun 27, 2016 at 01:34 AM.
HOLY FUCK
that was fucking awesome. I can see no flaws at all. It's just perfect, nice dms, nice movement, holy fuck. I'll be dreaming about this replay every night when I sleep, holy crap