Ranking
Original Post
@username - Summon a player to your thread on the forums
I think this would be a nice feature. Then you can summon certain players and the player who is summoned will get a forum PM for it. I know it could potentially be abused, so possibly make it a toriprime perk?

Or you could limit to to certain forums such as the clan discussion forum.

I just think it would be really nice, because you can bring in someone to a conversation where they would have good input to give or where it would be relevant for them. Also quoting doesn't always help cause a lot of people give input to a thread then unsubscribe and never know if someone replies to them. Also quoting only helps if someone has already talked in your thread, but not for inviting new people in.

Ex. You invite a new member to your clan. In your clan discussion board you would make a post saying @playername, welcome to the clan. etc etc. Then the player can easily find your clan thread.

Any other opinions on this matter?

@you What do you think?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
its like somebody saying your name and the pm tells you that somebody said your name for "x"
i support this
And you can disable some userscon summoning you via ignore list. There should also be a feature where you can choose wether only contacts, all members, clanmates, etc. To summon you. Supported
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
No thanks. If you want to do this you can writes such PM's yourself, and it's quite easy to abuse such a system if per-say we have toribot send such PM's cause' if I want to have for example my clan-mate william on my ignore-list, and he wants my attention, now he can use toribot, which would end up with me putting toribot on the list as-well. Besides, how much time does it actually save compared to just sending a short PM?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Some people dont respond to PMs unless from an important person
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Some people dont respond to PMs unless from an important person

How does this matter?

I can see the Staff saying no to this solely because it can be abused, but to that I'd say a 1000 qi limit isn't at all unreasonable.
It'd cut off any alts using it, but if worst comes to worst it's just another notification.. no biggie.
Really neat idea.
PM me with any and all questions
We can have a option in our edit options that say if you want to recive invites

If you disable it you dont get invites if you enable it you can get invites

And if someone spams alot of invites there should be an ignore invites for this user but if he makes alot of alts then it could be reported

I support this since now theres no way to abuse this
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
We can have a option in our edit options that say if you want to recive invites

If you disable it you dont get invites if you enable it you can get invites

And if someone spams alot of invites there should be an ignore invites for this user but if he makes alot of alts then it could be reported

I support this since now theres no way to abuse this

we'll find a way
and also, this suggestion is exactly like the /afk idea
no need for this to be implemented, just message them on skype or steam or xfire or pm or whatever you guys do
pacquiao