ES Recruitment Drive
the fact that the world is based on a bunch of smaller- than- Atomic size objects that are constantly popping in and out of existence light-years apart from it's original destination is just absolutely monumental. Could we simply be electrons for an atom that is forming, along with many others, objects so large that we cannot even comprehend and that Our body's electrons hold in them galaxies of their own? falling apart only to reform millions of light-years from its original destination? and that we can control the world around us,(Our body, attitude, other people, and even the real world).... it makes you think. is this just a dream within a dream?
-----
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
as far as I know, your conscious is massless, as it's a bunch of interactions in the brain ( scientifically).

this is true to some extent.... but noetic scientists have shown that your thoughts do effect the world around you. a husband sending positive thoughts to his wife will cause her to having the chemical that causes comfort to flood her brain. also a man in Asia did a test where he took two bottles of water, both water coming from the same place, and put different words on them. for one he put the sign for love on one and "I hate you, I want to kill you" on the other and left them overnight. after wards he looked at them. the water with the love sign on it had what looked like snowflakes in it. the negative one had ended up flooding with bacteria and looks like red diarrhea almost. now when you think about it our bodies a 70% water. imagine what thoughts around you can do to you. that is why children in a positive environment end up being more possitive and likable while people who live in gang neighborhoods have problems like becoming recluse, a drug addict, or even suicidal, homicidal, and/or patricidle. No Affence
Last edited by undeamed; Feb 8, 2011 at 01:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
feel the flow
Originally Posted by undeamed View Post
the fact that the world is based on a bunch of smaller- than- Atomic size objects that are constantly popping in and out of existence light-years apart from it's original destination is just absolutely monumental. Could we simply be electrons for an atom that is forming, along with many others, objects so large that we cannot even comprehend and that Our body's electrons hold in them galaxies of their own? falling apart only to reform millions of light-years from its original destination? and that we can control the world around us,(Our body, attitude, other people, and even the real world).... it makes you think. is this just a dream within a dream?
-----

this is true to some extent.... but noetic scientists have shown that your thoughts do effect the world around you. a husband sending positive thoughts to his wife will cause her to having the chemical that causes comfort to flood her brain. also a man in Asia did a test where he took two bottles of water, both water coming from the same place, and put different words on them. for one he put the sign for love on one and "I hate you, I want to kill you" on the other and left them overnight. after wards he looked at them. the water with the love sign on it had what looked like snowflakes in it. the negative one had ended up flooding with bacteria and looks like red diarrhea almost. now when you think about it our bodies a 70% water. imagine what thoughts around you can do to you. that is why children in a positive environment end up being more possitive and likable while people who live in gang neighborhoods have problems like becoming recluse, a drug addict, or even suicidal, homicidal, and/or patricidle. No Affence

That is because they get raised in a hostile environment, not because of negative energy or something.

I see some inaccuracies in this post. I suggest you watch my video, it's very interesting. For example, particles don't go in and out of existence ( Conservation laws).
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
this is true to some extent.... but noetic scientists have shown that your thoughts do effect the world around you. a husband sending positive thoughts to his wife will cause her to having the chemical that causes comfort to flood her brain. also a man in Asia did a test where he took two bottles of water, both water coming from the same place, and put different words on them. for one he put the sign for love on one and "I hate you, I want to kill you" on the other and left them overnight. after wards he looked at them. the water with the love sign on it had what looked like snowflakes in it. the negative one had ended up flooding with bacteria and looks like red diarrhea almost. now when you think about it our bodies a 70% water. imagine what thoughts around you can do to you.

There is no real scientific evidence supporting this.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
That is because they get raised in a hostile environment, not because of negative energy or something.

I see some inaccuracies in this post. I suggest you watch my video, it's very interesting. For example, particles don't go in and out of existence ( Conservation laws).

watch the movie what the bleep do we know and come back to me
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-...ep-do-we-know/
youll under stand better afterwards
P.S. if you stopped to look around you'd understand.
feel the flow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_th...demic_reaction
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've just read several reviews which claim that what few actual quantum physicists were present in documentary were grossly misrepresented by slice and dice editing. Several of them (like David Albert) are allegedly outraged at the final product as they saw themselves portrayed as supporting new-age abra-kadabra.

Now, I haven't actually gone and checked more in-depth since I'm not home atm, but I will. I suggest you do the same, and don't just gobble up anything that looks good.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-...ep-do-we-know/
youll under stand better afterwards
P.S. if you stopped to look around you'd understand.

I watched 20 minutes of it, I am not going to spend nearly 3 hours watching that. And to be honest, I was not impressed. It consists of so much assumptions, generalisations, generally ingorance, that it was a pain to watch. Half of the information provided is irrelevant, but just sounds smart. They try to talk past the science part and try to talk someone into "feeling something is off". Most of it is about how the brain processes impulses, which is something that we don't know exactly, but we do know that this is just massless.
This is what I'd call Pseudoscience.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash