Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Sounds
So i have a question as to what format sounds have to be for the sound items, my sounds are currently wav and can't upload
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
They should be .wav and under 5 seconds. If they don't work try to change programs that you used to edit the sound. Or save them in different ways.
You have working sounds now though. You should know that there's a bug that makes "failed to upload sound" display ALWAYS when you upload one. So even if you succeed, it both shows you "success" and "failed".

If you can't hear your sounds, do /dl yourname, make sure you have volume up in options and sounds not turned off in setup->utils->sounds.
If you just changed sounds and in your inventory it plays old ones - in game it will play new ones, it's cache etc.
And for the uploading itself WeppetKo is correct, less than 5 seconds .wav, if it doesn't work then a) encoding is wrong and program needs to be changed b) uploading is broken and you must wait for it to be fixed; best way to confirm broken upload is to go to replays board and see if you can download replays from there, if they are broke so is the upload.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos