Ranking
After all this 'hacking' will you try to upgrade the security of the forums and the game if possible?
We've started working on it already.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
who are the adminsand can they get back my stuff i only have all the textures exept left hand and both feet
for tc i think i only had about 200+ when got hacked
please give em back
Last edited by anceintpwn; Dec 8, 2010 at 12:21 PM.
1-Before the forums was hacked, i was registred on november 2010 and make a nick change.
Could i get my name changed back to: Milk?
Jalis did my name change.

2-As Eddy said, the torishop database wasn't modified and the transactions histories still the same.
People how got the acconts deleted after the backup, the transaction histories of then still there?

Thanks.
Originally Posted by anceintpwn View Post
who are the adminsand can they get back my stuff i only have all the textures exept left hand and both feet
for tc i think i only had about 200+ when got hacked
please give em back

Thanks for not reading the first post. Enjoy a 2 day ban.

Originally Posted by manolofk View Post
1-Before the forums was hacked, i was registred on november 2010 and make a nick change.
Could i get my name changed back to: Milk?
Jalis did my name change.

2-As Eddy said, the torishop database wasn't modified and the transactions histories still the same.
People how got the acconts deleted after the backup, the transaction histories of then still there?

Thanks.

1. Really not the place to ask that, but we're working on fixing the forums and any security holes first. We'll get to it in due time.

2. The torishop database was stored on a different database. That's why that was unaffected.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Are there any plans for a new toribash color? I myself would love to see some semi-transparent relax's.

Are there any plans for toriflash in the future, maybe a facebook app or something? Maybe Nabi studios could make other flash games?
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
I have few questions, maybe its not for this thread, but I'm just curious.
How many programmers Nabi studio have and in which program language is TB made?
Who are the graphic and 3d designers in Nabi studio and how many projects they have ongoing (if it's not a secret)?
Where does hamr get these cool avatars?

And, What are the main things you as a group look for in smod+ applications?
Is it true Veb hacked the forum, or was it done by a Russian, like Rittu stated?

And could you keep this forum on another database, somewhat like a "backup file", and it be updated every month or so, so that if the forum is somehow hacked again it would be less devastating?

^If this makes no sense, just know I know nothing (in depth) about computers.