ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Project 64
Hey guys,
Do any of you guys play the Nintendo 64 Emulator? If so, what games do you play?

I've had it since about 2007-ish and want to know what you guys think about it.
I just recently started playing Gex: Enter the Gecko and Star Wars Ep 1: Racer again and god damn these games bring back some great memories.

List of games I have for the emulator

Supah Smash bruh.
Seriously, that's on the list of 'How to get rid of your friends'.

The last time i played N64 games is on my eMac (yea i'm a hipster) with Sixtyforce (emulator).
Killjoys, make some noise!
I do have Project N64, and I use it for mainly classic games such as Banjo, anything mario related and Kirby 64.

Once im done with a game, I move it to my completion folder or delete it if it was a bunch of bollocks
I have project 64 on my phone, its great for on the go shanagins.

Only have OoT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The only Kirby I liked was the Kirby in Super Smash Bros. aha, Kirby 64 was just so bad.

Gonna restart my OoT game right after I'm done finishing Star Wars Racer again, goddamn some of these tracks are hard. >;(
Until now, i haven't finished Mario 64 lol.
The camera made me have Migrain. But it was good, spinning bowser and stuff.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
The only Kirby I liked was the Kirby in Super Smash Bros. aha, Kirby 64 was just so bad.

Gonna restart my OoT game right after I'm done finishing Star Wars Racer again, goddamn some of these tracks are hard. >;(

Kirby in Super Smash Bros. aha, Kirby 64 was just so bad.

Kirby 64 was just so bad.

just so bad.

so bad.

well it is your opinion so I will respect it