ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
A game by eElectro
Polarized
^that name sux. 100tc for anyone who can give a better name.

I don't know if this is even legal, but if its not you are free to close this thread.

It is a game made by me (in fact, my first game. Yeeh), in Game Maker 8.1 Lite (yeah, I am p00r). Its a super action filled, stealth, adventure, philosophical game. I can't tell much about it, I just made it in some(2) weeks as I am shifting and I was feeling bored. I thought I should share it.

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Dis is the next polybius i assure u

Trailer

Screenshot

Features :-
1. It haz droogs
2. Addicting (maybe not).
3. Low size (4.04 MB)
4. Is in .exe file, so no need to go through the trouble of installing (installing is for nubz). (No, its not a virus)
5. I removed the musics, 'cause it was making the file size large. Though I have mentioned the name of the musics and their author because I was too lazy (2pr0) to remove it.
6. Specials are a lie

How to play :-
1. Open the .exe (No shit, Sherlock)
2. ...Do I need to explain it ?
3. Play with Arrow Keys (Ikr, its outdated) and use the super badass Space Key for becoming invincible.

To be added :-
1. Better background.
2. Music.
3. Looks.
3. More Swag (Its already over 9000)
4. Better Score system. (You can view the score in the top, and in the top-left corner of the window)

Versions Log(or whatever you call it)
Version code:
#version 1.0.0.2 -
1. Added better score system
2. Fixed some bugs related to scoring.

Serious Note :- Do Not play this game for long, maybe harmful for epileptic(f*ck spellings) people.

Any help would be appreciated. Show your hate and love for this game below (mostly hate). This game is powered by Alpacas and Lucifer.

Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lw17k74oa...20v1.0.0.2.exe

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________

Source

This game is made in Game Maker 8.1, which you can download from here for free. I made it in simple Drag&Drop format, so its not rocket science. If you want to change the player, just click the "sprite" button, and click "game" and change the "sprite0" sprite.

Link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/7fj4drwys6...rized_all.gm81
Last edited by eElectro; Jul 30, 2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Added Screen shots and Trailer , Added source
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Not a bad concept if i should say.
But please, wtf with the background.
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
But please, wtf with the background.

Thats the point.
-----
Also working on a ishi version
Last edited by eElectro; Jul 22, 2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
Yes, good idea, make more characters.
Also, diagonal movements would be nice.
Man I really wish I could could play this game, but the mac struggles. D: Sounds fun though.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
DJ, I am sorry, but I think I won't probably port it to Mac. Will give some screenshot though.
Dengue is a wizard.
I would like to see how far this game can get cause it is a good idea just needs some more execution and a mac port once someone who knows how to code java can create one
screenshots?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Just play it Chris, suffer like me.
Is there any epileptic surgery?
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Just play it Chris, suffer like me.

That reason why I need see screenshots.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.