ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Malfunction Glitch
Respected Market Squad,

I am MalFunK. I recently joined Toribash. A few days back I experienced a glitch. Whenever I joined a room, a pinkish-yellow hue was found to appear in the background. It was highly inconvenient for me. I have attached the screenshots in the spoiler.

I may therefore kindly be advised as to what further action shouild I take to avoid similar circumstances in future.

Yours Truly

MalFunK

[Please view for Evidence ]

Malfunction Glitch
Respected Market Squad,

I am MalFunK. I recently joined Toribash. A few days back I experienced a glitch. Whenever I joined a room, a pinkish-yellow hue was found to appear in the background. It was highly inconvenient for me. I have attached the screenshots in the spoiler.

I may therefore kindly be advised as to what further action shouild I take to avoid similar circumstances in future.

Yours Truly

MalFunK

[Please view for Evidence ]

Dear MalFunk,

Thanks for contacting us, I've moved your thread to a proper place(and merged with the one you made earlier) since the "Reports" board must only be used to report other players. Please in the future read the board rules(sticky threads) to avoid this situation.

Regarding your issue, it doesn't seen to be a bug but rather a driver fault(I may be wrong about this) I'd recommend you to update your graphics card drivers and try again if that doesn't work we may start looking for other answers.

Cheers,
Lite
Last edited by Lite; Dec 5, 2016 at 03:57 AM.