ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I really need some help.
Sorry to ask you guys for help, I have 2 problems.

1,On my other account Azalfeon the Edit Signature and Edit Avatar buttons disappeared, while on this the Edit Avatar button is fine. My avatar and signature also disappeared. The Insert Image and URL button disappeared when I tried to make a signature on this account.

2.My Toribash quality stays the same no matter what it's on. Minimum= Bad Quality. Low= Bad Quality. Medium= Bad Quality. High= Bad Quality. Maximum= Bad Quality. Shaders don't work, I cant DL or LP.

I seriously need some help. Toribash should be normal because I have Windows 7 Ultimate, but nope. That's not even slightly reasonable.
For the first issue I'd recommend you to contact an administrator and check if there's any restrictions applied to your account

The second one seems to be a driver issue, update your graphics card drivers and the game should work fine
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
For the first issue I'd recommend you to contact an administrator and check if there's any restrictions applied to your account

The second one seems to be a driver issue, update your graphics card drivers and the game should work fine

Thanks. I'll try updating the graphics card and yes for some reason there is a restriction to my account. I tried lifting the restriction by doing the thing where you unlock your account by verifying something that is sent to your email, but nothing new came into my email.
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter
I see, our system has some issues sending email, your best bet is contacting an administrator
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
I see, our system has some issues sending email, your best bet is contacting an administrator

Alright. I owe you xD
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter
The address you've currently set on that account isn't a real/correct one so you wouldn't get a confirmation mail anyway.

You should at least sort that before we decide to prod the account

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
My Problem Continues.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
The address you've currently set on that account isn't a real/correct one so you wouldn't get a confirmation mail anyway.

You should at least sort that before we decide to prod the account

Sorry for the late reply. What happened was: I was considering trading my stuff from Azalfeon and changing the email on that account so I could use my current email on this account, but changed my mind. I changed the email on this account again and tried to change the email on Azalfeon into my current one, but the email gets denied and a message saying "The email you've entered is already in use" appears. What I've done recently is I've checked all my other alts (Shikka and Xiolune) and their emails weren't set on my current email. With that information, I tried again and the result didn't change. So I decided to go check my email quickly and found a message that said my account had been used by someone in the United States, when I'm Canadian. I had went out with my father to is office and logged in there, but I know for a FACT that his office is in Toronto and not in the US. I fear that I'm losing my account, and since when an account is restricted one of the things that are disabled is trading, I fear that I will lose my items, which I had obviously worked (And begged xD) hard for. Luckily though, I still have the images for my textures in my Documents folder, so that brings a little hope.
Rated R for Retarded
Rated B for Butter