Ranking
Original Post
Account cleanup
Hello there, fellow toribashians.

I am going to perform a mass account cleanup today at 00:00 GMT+0.
This means that you might lose your account if you were not active enough with it.

The accounts that are going to be deleted are the ones that have been used less often than once a week.

I suggest you start clearing out your accounts right now, because with the cleanup, every item that is on that account will disappear.

Cheers,
SlipAnc

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm on everyday, but honestly 1 week is outrageous. Consider the possibility the working man who enjoys kicking people on his day off, and that he may not get a day off for 2 weeks in the USA, where the law states that every 14 days a worker is required 1 or 2 days off. I respectfully suggest an addition 1 week ammendment to the constituent made in the opening post to account for members who are unable to be active per week. I say if idle for more than 2 weeks to 1 month, delete. Surely there will still be a massive expunge with an additional 1 week.

If I gave my clients and customers a 1 week guarantee for my work, i would have no business, just saying.
*puff-puff*
/me sucks in the chaos of this thread.

/me feels satisfied.

Good Game.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!